Applications related to video chat are abundant on the Internet. VZOchat Video
Chat is one of these kinds of software. The application enables to video chat with multiple of users. Here are some of its features.
- Video calls: you can start video call once you have a contact. For that, you can import friends from the Community page, from the video messenger address line or from an address book. The users can launch group video conferences where he/she has to invite other participants.
- Text chatting: even if the application bears the name of a video chat, it is worth to note that VZOchat Video Chat also supports text chatting. The user can ask to chat with any of his/her friends from the address book. To start, click on "Actions", then, "Start Chat" and "Send message to..."
- Record and playback: this function provides you with the opportunity to record video conversations with your contacts. For that, you just have to press on the button "Record" and that is all. You are also allowed to customize Recording settings according to your needs.
- Configurable: the whole settings of the application are customizable. Users can adjust the volume of the microphone and the recordings. It is also possible to mute the microphone or to adjust the balance. You can keep the history of your calls.
- Operating System: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- RAM: 128MB
- Processor: CPU clock 700 MHz or more
- At least 64kb/s connection in both directions.
- Webcam or microphone/headset.
- VZOchat Video Chat is a practical tool for video conversation.
- Graphical and attractive interface.
- The application is easy to install and uninstall.
See also :