Protect your computer’s privacy by using Desktop Locker
. Of course, there are Windows function intended for that, but this one comes with features which make its use more useful and easy.
Key features :
- Desktop locking: the software’s main purpose is already indicated in its name. It is meant to set password to your desktop for it to be reached by people who knows the password. This helps you protecting your personal or precious data from being hacked.
- Simultaneously launched: for providing you an optimal protection, Desktop Locker can be launched as the CPU get started. This way, at no time, the computer will be not protected. If this does not fit your needs, you are still able to set how it runs.
- Configurable: other settings can also be changed according to the users. For instance, you are enabled to directly lock computer or prompt it to wait 60 seconds to enter the password or it will be locked again or set shortcut on task bar.
- Operating system: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP
- Required drive space: 1 Mb.
- It is a free program.
- It is useful.
- Nothing special to report.