It happens that some segments of a video are just unnecessary and even annoying. VisiCrop
can help you in the cropping a part of a video to delete unwanted images.
- Cropping: once downloaded and installed on your computer system, VisiCrop can easily crop video so that you can get rid of all undesirable parts. After that, you can view the video and refine or resume the process if needed. The output can be saved for later use.
- Supported formats: supported formats depend on video codecs installed on your computer. But VisiCrop can easily work with avi, asf, mp4, mpg, mpeg, mov, wmv and others. They will be controlled with height, width, frames per second and other codec properties.
- Interface: VisiCrop has an intuitive and easy to use interface. Directly from this interface, users can customize dimensions for output video. Width, height, FPS, output format, input file and output file are displayed on the user interface.
- VisiCrop is easy to use.
- Easy to install and uninstall.
- It is needed for homemade video editing.
- It is a shareware version that expires after some days of use.