Icesun Flash Screensaver
allows its users to create screen saver from Flash files. It can be customized to fit the computer screen and to be enhanced in terms of quality.
Adding files is made simple via the icon on the top right of the interface. Importing unlimited numbers of flash files is utterly feasible. It can be an SWF or FLV file together combined with WAV or MP3 to set as background sound files.
Edit to enhance the output
Once selected to create the screensaver of the Windows OS, Icesun Flash Screensaver
is giving users the freedom to customize the output. For that, it makes it possible to adjust the background color, change the size and even add text if needed be.
Preview and output
Before built in, we can have a look at the screensaver. After that, the process can start. It is directly set as screensaver on the OS. If not, it can be saved as an executable form (.EXE) and self-installation packages to ease its distribution.
- Operating System: Windows 95, Windows NT, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Processor: Pentium 600 MHz
- RAM: 64MB
- Hard disk: 50MB
- Icesun Flash Screensaver can work with several Flash file.
- The interface is facilitating the creation.
- There is watermark on the output for this shareware version.
Latest update on September 25, 2014 at 03:32 AM.