is a program used to determine the psychological characteristics of a person after a detailed analysis of the facial features of a person. It recognizes the personality and character through the face structure.
- Analysis: Digital Physiognomy uses identification through correlations between facial characteristics to give an idea of the character of a person. With photo identification techniques, it can provide a detailed report of someone's character.
- Handling: to use this program, just click on the image to enlarge. Digital Physiognomy will directly proceeds to the interpretation of the face. The software relies on specific features such as eyes, eyebrows, forehead, cheeks, chin, etc.
- Library: Digital Physiognomy provides a library of samples of face reading. These models can be used by the user to quickly understand and master the program.
- Impression: this app includes a print function to obtain a paper version of the result. It is also possible to save the data before printing.
- Operating Systems: Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- Disk Space: 20MB
- Processor: Pentium® 100MHz or a faster processor
- RAM: at least 16MB
- Screen resolution: 1024x768 high color mode is recommended
- Digital Physiognomy's interface is intuitive and easy.
- This is a trial version that expires after 15 days.