Need to process digital photos in batch? PicJet Studio
offers to resize, convert, stamp and rotate your images to enhance your picture.
- Resizer: just by dragging and dropping the picture to the user interface of the application, users can resize them in a matter of minutes. You can upload one or several pictures, PicJet Studio can do this for you.
- Converter: always with the drag and drop option and in batch, you are also given the possibility to convert any images into the format of your choice. If you want to share it on the Internet, PicJet Studio makes sure that it does not exceed the specified file size.
- Stamp: PicJet Studio enables to stamp the date you onto digital pictures easily. You can process in batch or one by one. Anyway, the result is the same, with a good quality and in a matter of minutes.
- Collages: apart from that, users can also process to the collage of their favorite pictures. For that, they just have to select their nicest and preferred pictures to drag and drop to the Collage icon of the user interface.
- Rotating and correcting: after resizing, converting and stamping, you can also perform to rotating the image to the angle of your choice. Users can also adjust the brightness and contrast of pictures, always in batch.
- PicJet Studio has an intuitive and visual interface.
- It is easy to use.
- It is a shareware version that expires after 30 days of use.