DataNumen Archive Repair (DARCR)
formerly known as Advanced Archive Repair is a software which is endowed with a wide range of programs allowing the user to recover files from damaged or corrupted archives of many kinds of formats.
- Repairing: this program makes it possible to minimize loss of data if an archive is corrupted or damaged. Since it is endowed with an advanced technology, it is able to scan files of the PC meticulously. Then, it recovers undamaged data and places them in a new file.
- Archives types: being a program suite, DataNumen Archive Repair supports a large number of archives formats like CAB, SFX, UNIX, ZIP, ACR or TAR. It also works with different versions and even new ones for every format.
- Recovery option: this software absolutely integrates Windows Explorer. This allows directly processing archives from the contextual menu. It also supports drag and drop system. Apart from that, archive files stored in external devices such as CDs can also be repaired.
- It supports recovering archives files in batch.
- This is a shareware version.
Latest update on November 20, 2016 at 06:16 PM.