E.M. YouTube Video Download Tool
is a software for downloading video from the Internet (YouTube, Vimeo, Metacafe
and others) and converting the output to the hard drive.
- Downloader: transferred files can be customized to be in high, normal or low quality depending on the users' needs. Apart from the ability to download files via Internet browsing, E.M. YouTube Video Download Tool can also sniff the URL of FLV files that are stored in cache.
- Converter: once downloaded, the file can be encoded to other formats including MPEG, MPEG2, DivX, FLI, AVI, FLC, GIF, MKV, MPEG4 and MOV. This means that it can convert files to audio (OGG, MPEG audio and WAV), image files and to another video files. Some advanced settings can be used to enhance the output.
- Burner: after encoding, this utility can be used to burn the downloaded and converted files into other disks such as Audio, VCD, S-VCD or DVD. A click on the "Burn" button is enough to unleash the action that can be completed in a matter of seconds.
- Built-in player: this function is integrated to E.M. YouTube Video Download Tool with an aim to play all audio and video files. This can be done before and after the conversion. It does not require any plug-in to be installed on the computer.
- E.M. YouTube Video Download Tool can repair damaged FLV files.
- It is available in several languages.
- This is a shareware version.