Copying image from the web seems to be trouble-free. But in the case you want to get a whole album, that’s another issue. You can either save images one by one or use application meant for this kind of task like Web Album Copier
- Automated: Web Album Copier is intended to automatically find all images hosting websites on the Web. You don’t have to copy URL no more or to hassle through search engine such as Bing or Google for you to find outstanding pictures.
- Downloading: once you have found pictures that please you, you just have to process few clicks and they will be downloaded right in your hard drives in no time. Web Album Copier also allows you to download a whole gallery or some picture according to your will.
- Overview: supplied with a preview function, this software gives you an overview of images contained in an album found in a website. Then, you don’t have to open a folder to see the pictures contained in since the a software displays them as thumbnails.
- Operating system: Windows XP, Windows Vista.
- Required drive space: 933 ko.
- It gives you the opportunity to upload pictures.
- It is seamlessly supported by Internet Explorer.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on March 5, 2013 at 12:30 AM.