by Bluefive software is a video and audio capture program. It is characterized by programming option to automatically perform screen captures.
- Capture: SnapShot can capture and record everything that happens on the screen. It can be a video from the Internet or other documents opened on the screen.
- Customizable: capture can be configured depending on the user's needs. For instance, you can only capture a window, a rectangular area or the entire screen. Hotkeys are also customizable.
- Output: once recorded, they can be saved in the following formats: GIF, JPEG, PCX, PNG, PSD and TIFF.
- Other features: SnapShot can also perform some image editing and effect adding. The software also has a function to attach the screenshots to an email and to send via FTP.
- Operating Systems: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- Required disk space: 2 MB
- The software is effective, lightweight and downloadable free of charge.
- It can be sent via mail.
- It supports Dualview and multiple monitors.
Latest update on October 28, 2013 at 12:35 AM.