is especially conceived to read any text loudly. It is easy to use while suggesting many features.
- Reading: Total Speech is able to read texts from a clipboard, a web page or a Word file. You only have to import the component from the interface and begin the reading.
- Files adding: to open a file, it is possible to take import tool integrated in the program. Of course, the user can generate a file reading listing and prioritize his favorite articles.
- Voice: the advantage with this program is that it allows the user to choose the voice with which the text will be read. Ten different voices are available. For instance, users can choose upon a robot, a man or a woman's voice.
- Recording: Total Speech provides a support for read components recording. This technique offers the user the opportunity to listen to texts through his mobile phone, ipod, iPhone, or MP3 player. The program suggests several recording formats such as MP3, WMA, OGG, AAC, MPC or FLAC.
- The intuitive graphical user interface makes its handling easy.
- This is a shareware version.
Latest update on December 30, 2013 at 01:19 AM.