is a burning tool that can be used for several kinds of media such as CD, DVD and HD DVD. It provides a whole range of tools to facilitate copying data to a disk.
- Multi-formats: ImgBurn supports a wide range of formats for the input. Among them we can cite IMG, ISO, WAV and MP3. This can be a great advantage since it allows users to burn any file stored on the HDD.
- Process: once ImgBurn is started, the user just has to add files to the main interface. He can browse files in the subdirectories. The software supports drag and drop method. When items are imported, just click to start burning.
- Batch mode: what is interesting with ImgBurn is that it features batch process. This system will allow the user to burn multiple images at once, the process remains fast. An image queue system is there to help users.
- ImgBurn is a free program.
- The interface is available in several languages.
- This program can be used on Linux thanks to Wine.