is a tool that cleans up all traces of online activities and computer unnecessary files. These processes can free up more space on the hard drive and increase the performance of the computer.
Removal of online traces
's main purpose is to remove online activities traces. This program supports removing Internet temporary files, browsing history, log files, cookies, or index .DAT files.
This tool is helpful in order to clean up all useless items stored in the PC which are source of potential bugs. Online traces are accumulated into the Internet temporary files folder and may saturate the PC memory.
Hackers generally pick up from navigation history to obtain personal information and use them to pirate individual accounts. In order to prevent that, BleachBit
not only deletes these Web data but also includes a File Shredder that can delete them permanently.
- It is translated into 61 languages.
- BleachBit works with almost all popular Internet browsers such as Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer.
- It is downloadable for free.
- There is another version for with Linux.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on October 30, 2014 at 07:27 AM.