Audio Capture Pro ActiveX Control
is a program that lets users capture and record sound from any audio source on their computer systems. This a software has been designed by Viscom Software.
- Capture and record: Audio Capture Pro ActiveX Control is capable of capturing audio from an audio source. The sound may come from an online streaming audio device, radio, audio player (Media Player, Winamp, Real Player), microphone, stereo mix, CD and others.
- Customization: several parameters of this application can be configured by the user. For example, the background colors, channel offset, signal splitter, pitch of the voice…; they are all customizable.
- Compatibility: Audio Capture Pro ActiveX Control is compatible with any programming language that supports ActiveX, such as Adobe Director, Visual C, Visual Basic, Visual FoxPro, Delphi and more.
- Effects: more than these features, Audio Capture Pro ActiveX Control provides the user with a variety of effects that can be added to audio file. Effects may be echo, reverb, pitch, chorus, etc.
- Operating Systems: Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista.
- Disk space: 6 MB
- Sound card
- The interface of Audio Capture Pro ActiveX Control is user-friendly.
- It is easy to handle.
- Output format: MP3
- It is a shareware version that can be used only for 30 days of use.