Creating screensaver was meant for professional users. But in the past few years, related programs became available for free like Easy Screensaver Maker
. Features were simplified, making its use easily reached by novice.
- Screensaver creating: as you have guessed by its name, Easy Screensaver Maker is meant to bring out the screensaver of your choice. What is interesting with it is that there are preset templates for you to quickly process.
- Transition effects: of course you can set transition effects in order to make your screensaver original. Just pick up the pictures you want, set them in order and choose transition effects that can fit your compilation.
- Saving : once you are done with compilation, save your creation in your hard drive. Indeed, you are allowed to choose between two formats: .scr or .exe making your screensavers able to be launched in any PC.
- Operating system: Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- Required drive space: 2 Mb.
- There are no less than 120 transition effects supplied with the program.
- It supports BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG image formats and MP3, MID, WAV sound formats as background music.
- It is easy to use.
- You have to purchase its license to have the full version.