is a powerful program of computer generated voice which allows listening to different files types. It also integrates an efficient audio converter.
- Compatibility: this program manages e-mails, web pages and any document. The user just has to load the file and immediately begins to read. It supports DOC, RTF and HTML type files.
- Conversion: the converter which is integrated in Text-to-Speech Master is able to transform documents into audio files. When reading texts loudly, it is possible to capture the sound and record it under WAV or MP3 format.
- Configuration: the user can improve the quality of the result by defining output parameters like the speed, destination folder of the resulting audio file and the voice type.
- Process: Text-to-Speech Master launches the reading once the file is loaded. Each pronounced word will be colored differently from the original text. This is to allow the user following the reading progress.
- This tool is very practical thanks to its user-friendly interface.
- It is a shareware version.
Latest update on December 30, 2013 at 01:24 AM.