Most of the time, heavy-weighted mp3 files cannot be sent via mail. Since it takes all kinds to make a world, you can use tool to send mails in mass. 101 MP3 Splitter
can be your solution.
- Mp3 files transferring: 101 MP3 Splitter allows you to send heavy weighted mp3 files via mail. For that, it manages to split one files into several segments which makes its sending easier. You just have to load the file you want on the software’s interface and then set the splitting parameters.
- Merging after sending: what makes it interesting is its ability to merge files once transferring is done. And moreover, the original segments order can be retrieved when the files land on your recipient’s inbox.
- Customization: apart from that, 101 MP3 Splitter can be entirely customized. For instance, users are enabled to split a file into equal segments size and also to set the end and the start of each part. A tag editor is also included with the software, where you can have all information about a given mp3 file.
- Operating system: Windows 9x, Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows XP, Vista, Windows 2003 Server.
- Required drive space: 937 Kb
- Processor: MMX-enhanced CPU or more.
- RAM: 32 MB.
- Any VGA card.
- 101 MP3 Splitter is a reliable and efficient.
- It supports sending heavy file until 1Gb.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on April 24, 2013 at 01:37 AM.