Media players proposed on the market cannot support all the file formats present in the world. That way using a conversion tool remains a major solution in multimedia. Tenorshare Video Converter
lets users convert video files of a format to another one.
- Converter: with a 30 time faster conversion speed, Tenorshare Video Converter enables to boot system with NVIDIA® CUDATM, AMD and Intel Core. Although this program is intended for video files, it can also convert audio files without quality loss.
- Output files: outputs files are destined to be supported by hundreds of players. For instance, it can convert files to be compatible with mobile phones and pads, video players (Windows Movie Player, Quicktime, etc.), video editors (iMovie, Adobe Premiere, etc.) and other players.
- Video editor: Tenorshare Video Converter is featured with editing tools. Among them, users can crop and clip videos. Adjusting contrast, saturation and brightness is also feasible as well as taking a snapshot to get a frame.
- Supported devices: Tenorshare Video Converter is compatible with almost all devices. It can support HTC (Desire, Flyer, Vivid, etc.), Blackberry (Motorola, kindle Fire, Sony, etc.) and other devices.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP (SP2 or later), Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended)
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above
- Hard disc space required: 50MB space for installation
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher
- Tenorshare Video Converter is very practical.
- It interface is graphical and intuitive.
- This is a shareware version available for 3 months.