is an application that offers innovative solutions to design professional logos in no time. This multifunctional tool also allows you to create advertisements, design web pages, graphics, etc.
- Templates: the database of this software contains over 3300 logos ready and a multitude of objects used to create custom logos. With the drag/drop method, the user can add whatever he wants such as texts, objects, and even special effects and frame.
- Animation options: in its library, LogoMaker includes animated objects that can be added directly to the page. These objects may be modified if necessary using the options on the interface such as rotation, changing colors, banners, etc.
- 3D effects: some options allow the user to create 3D logos. Many options are available to the user for this such as the position of the camera, the angle of view, depth, shadows, lighting effects and more. Once done, you can save it in PDF, JPG, TIF or other formats of your choice.
- Facebook: LogoMaker includes an option to share logos on Facebook page. Just a click on "Share on Facebook" is enough to transfer the logo and make it appear directly on your Facebook page. A Facebook account is, of course, required for this operation.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 500 MHz
- RAM: 128 MB
- Internet Explorer 4 or higher for Online Resources program section
- It includes many useful features.
- Its interface is intuitive and ergonomic.
- It is easy to handle.
- This is a shareware version.
Latest update on November 20, 2013 at 01:36 AM.