Comic Book Collector
has been designed by Duck Software. It is aiming at managing comic book collection in a matter of minutes. It offers other features, some of which are detailed below.
- Management: from all your comic book collections, you can add, copy, delete, save and find any entry. Comic Book Collector lets users fill information boxes about the book such as title (comic), category, publisher, series, group, artist, writer, condition and location.
- Customizable fields: almost all fields are customizable. Users are given the possibility to custom reports, change field names and configure print outs depending on the user’s needs.
- Export and import: recorded pages can be exported or imported in csv file format. Thanks to this option, sharing the comic book database to another database or another program is fully feasible.
- Graphic fields: if you want to integrate images of Batman, X-Men, Spiderman or other hero into Comic Book Collector’s database, this can be done. There is an option that lets users view or add graphic to the page of the comic book.
- Operating Systems: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- RAM: 16MB
- Comic Book Collector is practical and downloadable for free.
- The interface is intuitive and plain.
Latest update on August 6, 2013 at 06:22 AM.