, also known as Stamp Collection Manager is a tool that helps manage a collection of stamps. It allows to list all items of the collection and to add details about each one.
- Customization: it is possible to personalize this utility. Default names are already given to each data field but the philatelist can change them as needed. These changes are then saved and applied to the future running of the software.
- Search option: Stamp Collection Manager offers a searching option to make it easier to find a specific item. It is also possible to group elements into different categories. When a given category is selected, only pieces of this category will appear on the screen.
- Image fields: the user can add a photo of a stamp and a thumbnail of it will be displayed during the search process. This image can be a scan of the stamp or a given image related to the collection that is in GIF or JPG.
- Exporting and importing: Stamp Collector includes a feature that allows exporting data to CSV format. Thanks to this feature, the user can easily export or import a stamp from Excel or other famed database.
- It offers an intuitive interface for easily browsing the whole stamps collection.
- The user can access the main options directly from the main screen.
- It is 100% free.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on September 15, 2014 at 10:00 AM.