WinSnap Portable Edition
is a Windows tool for taking quick screenshots. It also offers a sharing option and some tools to enhance the output. This latest version contains innovative features.
- Capture modes and configuration: with configurable keyboard shortcuts, users can easily control the screenshots. It is possible to capture the whole screen, a region or a window. A Pen Tool enables to draw the area to capture.
- Customizable rendering: the output can be enhanced via several tools proposed by WinSnap Portable Edition. Before the screenshot, the user is given the possibility to add shadow (Aero or custom) to the captured image. The editor packed it with four effects that are Reflection, Outline, Watermark and Colorize.
- Highlighting tools: rectangular areas and text on the screenshot can be highlighted. For that, the user just has to select the color of their choices. It is possible to adjust the minimum height and width.
- Backup option: after each activity, WinSnap Portable Edition enables to save all projects. Each captured images can be exported in various formats, such as JPEG, BMP or JPG as the users' needs.
- WinSnap Portable Edition is able to combine several images.
- It supports PNG transparency and Alpha-Channel.
- This is a version that expires after 30 days of use.