by Subin Ninan is a utility for encrypting folders stored on a special location (Hard drive or external drives connected to the computer). It is simple to handle thanks to its intuitive interface.
- Locking: Secure Folder makes it possible to restrict the access to a folder. To this end, the user cannot open it. Since the program supports drag and drop, adding files can become faster and easier. Typing for the access code is the only way to get into the folder.
- Hide option: in addition to the lock option, the administrator can also use Secure Folder to hide data contained in a folder. These files do not appear on Windows. Even searching for them via MS DOS or Windows Task Manager is impossible.
- Encryption: being a rich-featured program, Secure Folder is also able to encrypt files. It uses the powerful Rijndael encryption algorithm. Of course, the administrator must generate a master password to activate and deactivate the protection.
- The password can be changed at any time.
- Secure Folder is a lightweight program.
- This is a trial version that expires after 21 days of use.