Video Edit Magic
is an application that can edit both audio and video files. It supports all common formats (audio, video and image formats) and is designed by DeskShare.
- Video and audio editor: Video Edit Magic enables you to edit audio and video files. Indeed, you can join, split, crop, trim, merge and modify colour of your video files. As for audio files, you are given the possibility to merge sound from the two audio tracks and adjust some of its settings.
- Effects and transitions: with an option to combine audio and video files, Video Edit Magic also offers a wide range of transitions and effects to enhance their quality. This app offers no less than 15 unique transitions. Users can use picture-in-picture or sophisticated “green screen” effects, use any DirectShow-compatible add-on effects and transitions and more.
- Output: the output is of high quality. Outputs are saved in the following formats: AVI, MP3, MPEG Formats (VCD, SVCD and DVD), Windows Media Video, Windows Media Audio, Digital, Video AVI, QuickTime and WAV.
- Supported formats: Video Edit Magic supports a wide range of file formats namely AVI, WMA, ASF, AVI, MP3, AIFF, Bitmap, GIF, JPEG, TGA (image formats), WAV, WMV, MPEG, MOV, AU and 3GP
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- RAM: 26MB RAM
- Hard disk: Minimum 100 MB
- Processor: 500 MHz Processor
- DirectX 8.1 or higher
- Video Edit Magic is easy to use.
- It helps to add visual effects to video.
- It can crop, merge, change colors, etc.
- This shareware version expires after 30 days of use.
- Watermark on the output.
Latest update on July 18, 2013 at 04:38 AM.