is a speech synthesizer. It is specially designed to read texts of any type all aloud. It is lightweight with a simple to use interface.
- Reading: the main function of VoiceMX Studio is to read any text out aloud. This tool can be used open and work with whether a simple Microsoft document (Word especially), RTF, e-mails, notes or even Web pages.
- Customizable: the advantage of using this program is that users can configure the output. It makes it possible to change the voice reading the text either by a man or a woman. The playback speed is also adjustable as well as the volume and voice tones.
- Recording: the output audio sound can be read by all audio players. VoiceMX Studio gives users the possibility to record it in WAV format. If not, it is worth to note that it also offers a simple built-in player for reading the audio.
- VoiceMX Studio does not slow down the computer system.
- It offers a Windows-based interface.
- This is a version enables 20 uses only.
Latest update on August 28, 2014 at 02:13 AM.