Creating small animations is very fashionable nowadays. With UnFREEz
, it is possible to create animations by merging several files into one GIF animated file.
- Merging GIF files: UnFREEz is primarily intended for creating animations with several GIF images. Users have the ability to merge and assemble GIF files into a single file. Once the images are merged, just create your animated images.
- Lightness: in general, applications for creating animations or graphics tend to be heavy and consume a lot of system resources. But what is interesting about this software is that it is lightweight. It does not occupy too much space in the hard disk. Therefore, it will not affect system resources and does not risk slowing down the PC.
- Getting started: in addition to the above features, UnFREEz is also easy to use. It has a friendly interface that makes it even trouble-free. To assemble images, just drag and drop them into the program window and the software does the rest.
- The software is available in several languages.
- It is free and compatible with all Windows versions.
- Nothing special to report.