Developed by Sytexis software, Direct Stream Recorder
can be used for different purposes. Useful and efficient, this will suit beginner's user for basic tasks or for skilled ones for advanced uses.
- Recording: Direct Stream Recorder records anything that happens on your monitor. Whether it is an instant chat, online broadcast TV or a movie in streaming, you can save them in your hard drive if want to. This kind of software is commonly used when you have to create a program tutorial.
- Editing: Direct Stream Recorder includes editing output option for your recorded video files. Thus, you are allowed to enhance your files' quality by setting, for instance, its sample rate, the video codec and many others.
- Output format: the only available output format is AVI. Of course, the choice is quite reduced but it is known that most of all video players and video editing programs support this format. And otherwise, it will make your recording faster.
- It is easy to use thanks to its clearly illustrated interface.
- You can download this version for free.
- This is just the trial version.
Latest update on February 7, 2015 at 04:18 AM.