Designed by KigoSoft Inc, Kigo Image Converter
is mainly intended for image conversion. Apart from that, it can also resize and edit images. These features are detailed below.
- Conversion: with a conversion that can be performed in batch, all processes can be done in record time. All you need is to drag and drop the file to the app's interface or browse it there, select the target file and click on "Convert" button.
- Supported formats: supported formats are numerous. They include Windows Bitmap (.BMP), JPEG (.JPG), JPEG 2000 (.J2K), JPC (.JPC), PNG (.PNG), TIFF (.TIF, .TIFF), TGA (.TGA), PCX (.PCX) and PNM (.PNM).
- Image editor: apart from that, Kigo Image Converter can also scale image size, compress image if necessary and over and above, add watermark in batch. The size of the file can be set as its thumbnail size in Size page.
- Interface: no experience is required for using this application. This is mainly thanks to its easy to use interface. All actions and options are easily reachable thanks to graphics illustrating them.
- Kigo Image Converter is downloadable free of charge.
Latest update on November 7, 2014 at 03:08 AM.