Sonne Flash Decompiler
is an application that is designed to restore elements that have been used in flash files. Written below are some of its main features.
- Preview and play mode: once downloaded and installed on your computer, Sonne Flash Decompiler offers separated preview and play windows. This enables to easily restore any element.
- Displayed information: during the process of restoring, Sonne Flash Decompiler also offers to display all components of a movie in a group. For instance, it gathers information such as the shape, image, font, text, button, sprite, sound and many more. Tag elements are displayed in real time.
- Extraction: thanks to Sonne Flash Decompiler, you are given the opportunity to extract some elements from a flash movie. For example, it can extract sprites, sounds, scripts, etc.
- Conversion: the tool supports the conversion between SWF and EXE file. For that, you just have to open a flash file, select or write manually the path of the file and click on “Convert File” an then select an output directory.
- Operating System: Windows 2000/Windows 2003/Windows XP/Windows Vista.
- Processor: Pentium III 500 PC or higher.
- RAM: 64MB or more.
- Sonne Flash Decompiler is easy to use.
- Explorer-like interface.
- It allows to export fla data for 6 times only.
- It is a shareware version available for 7 days only.
Latest update on April 10, 2013 at 01:52 AM.