is an application for saving money by reducing car's expenses. It can keep track of fuel consuming and other maintenance costs.
- Recording car costs: this software allows keeping track of almost all costs related to a car. The user can enter either fuel consumption or maintenance fees. He can also register other expenses such as parking tickets, washing, tolls and more.
- Reminding option: apart from these features, iVehicle also works as an agenda tracker. It reminds users of important appointments with mechanics. It also activates an automatic alarm when the car needs to be maintained according to its mileage or other parameters.
- Report: it is possible to obtain a report of the gas-consuming for a given period. This report can be displayed as a graph so that the user can view the progress of the car's combustible expenditure.
- Global statistics: iVehicle automatically calculates the average fuel consuming per kilometre. To do this, it takes into account the number of mileage and each refuel price. It also displays a total of a month's expenses so that the driver always has an idea of how much his car costs him.
- There is a specific box for entering the vehicle's information and its picture.
- It is possible to set measuring units according to the standards of each country.
- Nothing special to report.