Salfiled Computer has released this newest version called Child Control 2013
(formely called Child Control 2009
). Although sharpening children’s agility and scholastic abilities, Internet can become dangerous without monitoring. Child Control 2013
lets you control your children’s activities on the computer.
- Time limits: parents can set separate allocations for computer and Internet use times. They can set them up on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. They can also set definite times, for example, begin at 8:15p.m to 9:15pm.
- Safe Internet: to establish what websites are permitted for the child to open, parents or administrator users can use categories (sex, chat, racism, etc) and keywords or URLs. It is also possible to customize the time to use social networks, email clients or other programs needing control.
- Internet remote control: part of Child Control 2013’s Online functions, this feature enables to change the most important settings and also to view children’s session logs on the Internet and this, regarless the browser and the Internet connection.
- E-mail report: Child Control 2013 can be customized to send you email, informing you about all activities performed on your children’s computer(s). This is easier for you to get all information that may be harmful for your child.
- Operating systems: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista.
- Child Control 2013 is easy to set up and manage.
- It offers free updates for 24 months.
- No subscription required.