is a screen capture software lightweight that can also capture a document scrolling in any application. Users can capture, for example, an entire web page in IE, Firefox or Opera, or a Word document, or even scrolling contents of a software.
- Capture: the software can capture everything that happens on the screen. It can capture an entire web page in IE, Firefox or Opera, or a Word document, or even scrolling contents of software.
- Effects: users have the opportunity to add effect after the capture. For example, users can add frames, borders, effects, transitions and much more. Inserting text or geometric shapes in captured files is also feasible.
- Edition: an internal editor allows editing images. Functions to flip the image, adjust colors, contrast, brightness, add comments and signatures and others are proposed so satisfy users.
- Printing and exporting: users have an option to export the captured image by e-mail. If they want to keep it in their hard disk, it is also feasible. Apart from that, an option for printing can be performed quickly.
- It is very easy to pick up with its friendly and intuitive graphical interface.
- Easy to handle with small memory consumption and supports multiple monitors.
- Intuitive graphical user interface and user-friendly.
- A bit outdated version.
- No video capture.
Latest update on May 25, 2016 at 05:31 AM.