Are you fed up of seeing all your tracks and videos scattering all over your computer system ? WhereIsIt
is an application allowing you to maintain, organize and catalog your computer media collection.
- Supported media collection: WhereIsIt can support any other media device such as CD-ROMs and DVDs, audio CDs, diskettes, removable drives, hard drives, network drives and remote file servers.
- Manageable catalog files: all information is stored in a single catalog that does not need to be installed in any way. The structure of the file allows fast searches and small memory footprint.
- Detailed information: each item in the catalog will hold detailed basic information about files, folders and disk. Information includes name, date, size, file attributes and other information as well as other information that WhereIsIt added to it automatically.
- Built-in media recognition system: WhereIsIt recognizes catalog disks by their key properties (type, formatted capacity, serial number and similar) thanks to this feature.
- Operating Systems: 32-bit or 64-bit version of MS Windows operating system.
(Windows 98/ME, Windows NT 4.0, Windows XP, Windows 2000/2003, Windows Vista, or Windows 7/8)
- Disk space required: 5 MB for program installation and catalogs
- Mouse or other Windows-compatible pointing device strongly recommended.
- WhereIsIt has a well-thought-out interface and available in several languages.