can delete all files and folders stored on the hard drives of the computer permanently. It is using a strong algorithm so that data can never be recovered.
- Destruction beyond recovery: this utility can delete data wherever in the file system and operating system they are residing. cyberCide can work with FAT12, FAT16, NTFS, DOS as well as all Windows Operating Systems and even other platforms.
- DoD standards: cyberCide is utilizing the United Nations Department of Defense standards to erase files completely on a given location. For instance, the user can choose the Peter Gutmann or the Bruce Schneier algorithms.
- Bootable floppy diskettes: if the user installs cyberCide on these devices, the wiping process can be performed on several machines. More than that, deleting data can be done simultaneously by this program.
- Advanced features: cyberCide enables users to run the program from command-line parameters. It is also possible to address the full capacity of the hard drives thanks to the BIOS free function that is integrated to it.
- cyberCide is an efficient program.
- This is a freeware.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on November 3, 2014 at 08:25 AM.