is a screen recorder for capturing video, audio and pictures from the desktop. The output can be saved into diverse formats.
- Screen recorder: Recordzilla can record any activity performed on the computer screen. It can record a video played there, webcam for Skype, AIM, MSN and Yahoo Messenger, online TV programs, games recording and others. The recording can be customized (active window, custom region or autopan recording).
- Scheduled recording: both recording and capture are all configurable to start at a precise time. Users can select the Date and Time, only Date or only Time for the Recordzilla to start. Audio recording is possible via a microphone or other input devices (cassette, tape, etc.).
- Advanced feature: an additional feature enables to customize the recorded video. For this option, users are free to add image, text and time stamp to a video. Apart from that, it is also possible to adjust video resolution, the size and frame rate.
- Recordzilla supports shortcuts to control recording.
- The intuitive interface makes it easy to handle.
- As a trial version, it only enables to record 9 times.
Latest update on June 23, 2014 at 02:08 AM.