It is always better to have audio converter that supports a maximum formats. AIC Audio Converter
is one of these applications. In addition, it is easy to use. You don’t have to be an expert in multimedia conversion to use this software.
- Supported formats: AIC Audio Converter is an audio converter tool that supports the most common audio formats including MP3, FLAC, WAV, CDA, WMA, APE, OGG, M4A, AAC, MP2, MP4 (AAC), WAV, AMR, AWB, and more.
- Interface: the simple and clear interface of the program allows the user to view detailed properties of files and labels. You can even listen directly to these new files and edit their ID3 tag such as artist name, title, album, etc.
- Configuration: to have a best quality of conversion, some parameters of this program can be set up. User can modify presets, channel, sample rate, the bit rate and many more frequency.
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- Hard Disk: 13 MB.
- AIC Audio Converter has a clear and smart interface, which makes it more convenient
- It may consume systems resources
- This is a trial version