SWF Image Creator
is conceived to create flash animations which can be published on a Website later on.
- Creation: to create an animation with SWF Image Creator, the user just has to select the image to use and set out some parameters. For example, the type of action or the number of images created in a second.
- Preview: an option allowing users to view performed enhancements during the creation process is added to the interface buttons. It will always be possible to make rectifications at any time.
- Recording: saving created files is made with the preservation of parameters established by the user. Every time the file is open, modifications can always be made and saved.
- Help: the user is guided all along the steps for the creation. With SWF Image Creator, he will find all answers to all questions as well as all actions during the process.
- Compatibility: this program is adapted for creating flash banners from JPG and GIF files. It also supports XML files.
- Its interface is simple and makes it easy to handle.
- This is a shareware version.
Latest update on December 18, 2013 at 06:33 AM.