is a kind of software allowing to create calendars for Web sites, printer and Adobe PDFs. It is designed by iSoftware Inc. You can have detailed below some of its main features.
- Creation: iCalendar Desktop is a program for creating a schedule for various uses. Its graphical user interface that is quite intuitive provides a more simplified process to create an effective calendar.
- Import: the program is able to collect information and data from other applications or a folder on your hard drive to complete the creation easily. It is also fully compatible with Microsoft Outlook.
- Sharing: created calendar with iCalendar Desktop can be shared in different ways. You can share it via your local network or post it on a web or print it on paper in various formats. It can also be converted to PDF file format.
- Operating Systems: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows XP, Windows Vista.
- Hard disk space: 8 MB
- iCalendar Desktop is easy to handle.
- It has a graphical and intuitive interface for a better handling.
- This is a trial version that expires after some days of use.
- A maximum of 15 events can be entered.