This application is aiming at protecting your important files and folders. Indeed, Access Denied XP
is a security program for Windows 2000 and Windows XP to lock your desktop and record all attempts to use it.
- Protection: Access Denied XP allows its users to lock the desktop just with a simple click on the mouse. Thanks to it, no one will be able to log on your computer and see your vital files that are precious to you.
- Password protection: the application uses password to protect your data at hundred percent. In fact, the tool uses standard Windows user / password information so that your current passwords will work with Access Denied XP.
- Task manager disabling: with some types of software like this genre, clever people manage to open and disable the application by accessing to CTRL+ALT+DEL, Task Manager. With Access Denied XP, this shortcut can be disabled to block access to Task Manager.
- Record: every time a user tries to open the computer or a document, the application is going to record the information and will report it to you later on. You will then make up your mind whether to change the password or to keep it.
- Access Denied XP can protect some important files.
- Easy to use with an intuitive and simple interface.