Free Video Catcher
is a download manager signed GeekSofts. It is ideal for transferring media files streamed over the web such as video or audio. It is easy to use thanks to its clear interface.
- Getting started: as mentioned, Free Video Catcher is easy to handle. Once it is installed, users just have to run the video on the net and it automatically detects links by offering a download option menu. One click is enough to start the process. URL of the video is detected automatically.
- Output format: downloaded files with this manager can be played from different players. The output format can be FLV, MP4 and/or MP3 depending on the user's choice.
- Compatible sharing website: using Free Video Catcher, you can download videos and audios from sharing sites like Google Video, Veoh, MySpace, Megavideo, Metacafe, Dailymotion, Youtube, and many more.
- Notification: Free Video Catcher can send a notification informing the user of a detected streaming. It's up to the user to choose to download the file or not. The notification also advises of the status and progress of the download.
- Operating Systems: Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7.
- RAM: 512 MB
- Internet connection.
- Required disk space: 6 MB
- Free Video Catcher is free of charge.
- It is available in several languages.
Latest update on September 12, 2013 at 06:49 AM.