Auslogics Registry Cleaner
is a program for Android allowing to clean and repair errors in Windows registry.
- Interface: Auslogics Registry Cleaner features an intuitive interface gathering all functionalities in a bar, which facilitates its starting up. Detected elements are displayed on the main window and it's up to users to delete them or not.
- Scans: two options are available to analyze the system. The first one is the rapid scan partitions; the second is called depth scans for the entire hard disk.
- Defragmentation: the scan speed varies depending on the size of the disk to be analyzed. The bigger it is, the higher the defragmentation takes time.
- Backup: the utility is capable of generating a backup of the operating system. In the case of mishandling after which the user has deleted a file, simply restore the backup and you will recover your entire data.
- You can download it for free.
- it is lightweight and consumes few resources in RAM.
Latest update on December 24, 2013 at 12:11 AM.