McFunsoft Audio Editor
is what its editor calls “an authoring editor” which integrates audio editing technologies and post-production facilities. Listed below are some of its main features.
- Create audio: the application can be a great ally for audio creation. Not only can it create but also import, convert and export audio files in several formats. These formats include WAV, MP3, MP2, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, AIFF, MPC, and much more.
- Edit audio: McFunsoft Audio Editor is a tool for audio editing. Indeed, the application is incorporating the world’s fastest conversion technique as well as advanced audio editing features that cannot be found elsewhere.
- Record audio: after the conversion or the creation of an audio file, users are also allowed to record audio files from a microphone, CD, video and any sound that passes through the computer system.
- Edit audio information: one of its main features is that McFunsoft Audio Editor can also edit tags for mp3, mp2, wma file. Tags can be the Artist, Album, Title, Year, Comment, Track, and the Genre.
- McFunsoft Audio Editor is easy to use.
- It supports advanced visual data analysis options (frequency analysis, waveform, and spectral view).
- It is a shareware version that expires after 30 days of use.
- The function “Save” is disabled for the trial version.