is a software specially designed to identify the title and artist of a song being played. What differentiates it from other software is its being lightweight and easy to master.
- Audio recognition: just with one click of the mouse, Audiggle can give you the title and the artist singing your favorite song. This is a perfect music ID software. Songs may be the soundtrack to a scene in a DV, or a backing track of Youtube clip, or a favorite Internet radio station, Audiggle can help you find the singer and the title of theses tracks.
- Lyrics: another feature that is worth to note here is its ability to search for lyrics. Indeed, Audiggle is also a perfect lyric seeker. So then, once you the title and the artist of your favorite track found, you can also have the lyrics simply with a click on the mouse.
- Process: the process is not complex. Once the user has started the song, Audiggle starts analyzing an extract of this song thanks to its rich database. It then, displays the title, the artist and if needed, the lyrics of this tracks.
- Miscellaneous: if you want to store the song in your hard drive, you can download it using the links that is already provided on the interface. Apart from that, Audiggle recognizes all songs from around the world.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7
- RAM: 512 MB or better RAM
- Processor: 1 GHz Processor or better.
- 16 bit Sound Card
- .NET Framework 2.0
- Broadband Internet Connection
- Audiggle account.
- Audiggle is downloadable for free.
- It enables you to have concert tickets if needed.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on May 23, 2013 at 03:52 AM.