Although the sound quality of a recording studio is clearly superior, software music recording provides acceptable sound, even very elaborate! LoopWorx
is a program to make recordings and compositions.
- Player: before being called “studio”, the tool is primarily a media player since it can play many audio and video files. Therefore, it has the same playback options: play, pause, open, etc.
- Registration: LoopWorx can make recordings similar to those made in a recording studio. In addition, the software provides comprehensive tools for working with sound.
- Composition: in addition, the application can also be associated with different musical instruments in order to produce pieces in all genres: hip hop, rock, classical, and many others.
- Effects: LoopWorx gives the user, the opportunity to add effects to compositions or recordings. In other words, the program allows you to insert a high quality of setbacks and other effects like echo, distortion, simulating an instrument, etc.
- Supported formats: the program supports the following formats: Ogg, wav, wma, mp3, for playback and recording. In addition, the user can also import files from MPEG, WMV, and AVI for video.
- Operating Systems: Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows NT Server, Windows Vista and Windows 7.
- Processor: Pentium 200 MHz.
- Hard Disk: 13 MB of free space.
- This software is complete.
- It is easy to use.
- This is still a demo version.
Latest update on April 4, 2013 at 07:22 AM.