FastNote allows to have electronic Post-It on your desktop.
It is very simple: whatever is the software you use, press Windows+N and type your text.
Very practical to keep a text, an URL, a note, a phone number or an idea without launching a software, to create a new document and to record it.
Notes are automatically recorded on a disk, that insures you not to lose them (no risk to forget "record").
- Every note can be modified (color, size, position, fonts...).
- Notes can be masked or reduced (a double-click opens and closes the note).
- Notes can also be classified in groups
- A file can be attached to a note (just one click to open the file).
- It is also possible to put alarms on a note to remind you, for example, a meeting.
- FastNote can work well with the virtual desks (VirtuaWin or Virtual Dimension): the notes remain visible whatever is the desk.
In general, it is a simple and practical program which will not put itself across your road.
Latest update on March 11, 2010 at 08:23 AM.