In just a few steps and without having to pay for money, you can create a slideshow and even a movie using PhotoFilmStrip
. By Hammerwerfer, it easy to use and offers multiple features, some of which are detailed below.
- Creating: via a simple and easy to use interface, PhotoFilmStrip helps you easily create a slideshow or a movie from your pictures or digital photos. The majority of graphics formats are supported and the numbers of photos are unlimited.
- Display mode: PhotoFilmStrip allows you to arrange the display order of your photos according to your preference. You can also specify the time interval between the slides appearance as well as the interval time.
- Effects: this application also enables you to apply various transition effects. In this regard, the software offers a hundred of transition effects and special effects that you can apply to your slides.
- Background music: for the creation of a tutorial, PhotoFilmStrip is featured with an option to add an audio file to accompany the slideshow. You can indeed import a sound recording or music from your hard drive.
- Sharing option: finally, if you want to share your creation, PhotoFilmStrip gives you the ability to create a VCD, SVCD or DVD. If you want, you can also simply save it as a HD video.
- Operating system: Windows 2000/Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7
- RAM: 256MB
- Disk space: 18MB
- PhotoFilmStrip is practical.
- It is not available in other languages.
Latest update on August 2, 2013 at 09:01 AM.