It is now possible to change wallpaper automatically. For this, it is better to use the right tool. Wallpaper Randomizer
is different from other programs thanks to its practicality, lightness and ease of use.
- Interval time display: the main function of Wallpaper Randomizer is to allow the user to create a slideshow as wallpaper. With it, you can specify intervals of 10, 20, 30 minutes if needed.
- Images: this powerful tool supports many image formats such as GIF, JPG, PNG, BMP. For this purpose, the user can insert any picture he/she wants while respecting these formats.
- Easy to use: what differentiates Wallpaper Randomizer from other tools is its effectiveness. In fact, users just have to group images in a same folder, and then launch the application. After that, just select the folder to the interface and press the appropriate button to create your brand new wallpaper.
- Portable: Wallpaper Randomizer does not require any installation procedure to work. In fact, all you need is a USB drive or other removable storage media. In addition, it gives you the ability to control it via the icon that appears on your Windows taskbar.
- Operating Systems: Win 98, Win 2000, Win XP, Win Vista.
- Disk space required: 500 KB
- The user can load images manually.
- Wallpaper Randomizer supports keyboard shortcuts.
- It is free to download.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on April 29, 2013 at 01:24 AM.