FlicFlac Audio Converter
is a software that encodes audio files into several popular formats. It can be handled by both beginners and experts.
- Conversion: FlicFlac Audio Converter is responsible to encode files in a format supported by most multimedia players. Among supported formats we can cite WAV, MP3, FLAC, OGG.
- Setup: the user is able to customize the output by specifying some output parameters. It may be the sound quality and the bit rate of the audio file or other properties.
- Shortcuts: keyboard shortcuts help to optimize the use of the program. Previously determined, they make the validation of the output format faster. It can even be used to specify other parameters such as the audio quality.
- Portable: FlicFlac Audio Converter requires no installation. It can be run from a USB key. It also takes into account the processing of audio files ripped from an audio CD.
- Downloading and using FlicFlac Audio Converter is free.
- Its simple interface makes it relatively easy to master.
- It supports drag and drop of the mouse.
Latest update on October 15, 2014 at 08:18 AM.