, currently known as Corel MediaOne
is a digital image editing program and a picture manager. The output can be easily shared online. It is especially designed for beginners and experts.
- Adjust photo: with simple drag and drop with the mouse, the user can insert images easily into Corel MediaOne. Once this step achieved, it is possible to enhance the picture by rotating, cropping and resizing. Adjusting brightness, contrast and color is also feasible.
- Apply effects: Corel MediaOne gives users the ability to apply some effects to the image. Even if it is limited for this free version, applying Sepia and Black & White is also possible. They can be applied directly to several pictures simultaneously.
- Manager: all pictures inserted in this program as well as all images stored in the hard drive can be sorted by type, name and date of creation. The Album page can be displayed horizontally or vertically. It also offers the vertical album page mode.
- Sharing option: output images, and especially custom calendars, collages and greeting cards can be printed. Apart from that, Corel MediaOne also enables sharing them on some social networking websites.
- Corel Snapfire is rebranded and enhanced to Corel MediaOne Plus.
- The interface is intuitive to promote a better handling.
- This free version is pretty limited in features.
Latest update on June 27, 2014 at 09:44 AM.