is an interesting graphic creation software. It gives you the ability to carry out a worthy 2D drawing. With its several features, results will match users’ expectations. As an open source software, its downloading is free.
- Creation: Xara Xtreme for Linux is an effective, vector drawing program in two dimensions. This open source version named formerly XaraLX can only be installed on Unix platforms namely FreeBSD and Linux. With its various features, this software enables user to create a huge variety of impressive graphics.
- Powerful: to please the most demanding users, Xara Xtreme has more than fifty useful working features. There are some which other graphics have and some which are proper to the software such as complete rendering picture performances. Overall, all of these features are enhanced compared to other graphics’ ones namely Working Adobe Illustrator import, Layer, color, line and bitmap galleries, converting lines to shape and so forth.
- Easy to use: with all those menus and features, carrying out a worthy design project will be a struggle for beginner users. Fortunately, Xara Xtreme includes a lot of functions whose general purposes are to help its easy handling, for instance tutorials, tips, dialog option, a full comprehensive Help menu and so on.
- It displays a clear and intuitive interface.
- It is an Open Source program.
- Nothing special to report.